This oil on board of a harbor scene is by listed artist Virginia Stonebarger and was completed in 1964. Overall size of the painting is 31 1/2 " X 21 1/2" and is mounted in the original frame. Some information on the artist:
- MUSEUM OF WISCONSIN ART:
- Artist: Virginia Stonebarger (1926 - )
- Media: Collage, Mixed Media, Painter/Watercolor, Painting/Oil, Photography
- Fair (file rating): MWA artist file may include basic data, and additional newspaper articles, book references, exhibition information, and images that can be researched on-site at MWA.
- Exhibition Catalog: "1960 Wisconsin State Festival of Arts"
- Exhibition Catalog: "Wisconsin State Festival of the Arts 1963"
- Book: "Who Was Who in American Art 1564-1975: 400 Years of Artists in
Condition of the painting is excellent. Images shown include closer details, artist signature, and reverse showing the board stamps.